The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Holly crap, man!

You know, I never thought I'd see a parody that was done better than the original. This kicked ass! The animation, the humor, and just the overall feel of the movie, was better than the original.

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

The visuals were stunning but the plot was lacking

I loved the visuals of this movie, but it was far too short, and I feel as if there was hardly any plot. This would have been a great movie, if there were some sort of plot. Perhaps you could answer some of the questions that obviously come up. What's the relationship between Pandora and the dragon? Is the book for pleasure, or is it a spellbook, or posibly a schoolbook? There was basicaly no plot. This seemed like the begining to a movie rather than a movie.

DCK: Cycon Dooby Don't DCK: Cycon Dooby Don't

Not bad, but could be better

I've always liked Scooby Doo, and I like it when parodies go into the more "adult" themes that we all know would have been going on in real life with the crew. However, that having been said, I was really disappointed by the Velma bashing. Yes. We all know that Velma was a lesbian, but does Freddy have to call her a Dyke every five seconds?!? It really got on my nerves. Aside from that I liked it. Artwork, Animation, Audio, all of it was absolutely excellent! Keep up the good work, and try not to beat a dead horse in the future.

Undead Rising Undead Rising

too much like Resident Evil

I'd have to say that this is way too much like Resident Evil. So much so, that I'd almost call it plagerism. Other than that I like the style, the sound, and everything else about it. But it seriously lacks in originality.

DBZ - Stick Saga (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga (OLD)

Awsome!

I'm not a big fan of DBZ, (more into the original Dragon Ball) but this was preaty awsome. I don't usualy like stick animation, they're normaly just a bunch of sticks punching and kicking each other, with little bloody bodies piling up, but you used actual existing charactors, badass facial expressions, and great storylines, this is the best stick animation I've seen. I noiced that it's not commpleted, I hope you finish it, it's going to be awsome. If you're still looking for a voice for Goko, I might be interested. My email address is on my profile.

JAL: Who Done it?! JAL: Who Done it?!

The play button doesn't work!

Those that don't know how to right click to get the flash to play, DEFINITLY won't understand this animation. I can definitly appreciate all the effort that you put into it, but it's much too short. Seriously. Actualy, I thought that I was tripping and there was going to be more after the credits. I know how hard it is to animate (I've been working on various projects myself), but instead of releasing your stuff a couple of seconds at a time, you might try putting it all together into one "long" movie. Best wishes to ya, though!

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

I fixxed it. But anyways, I am. And I wanted to show I was still around. That's all. Reverse it and go check out the original, or you WON'T GET IT.

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

Rosa And Neclord

Vote em off!

Hell-Fire responds:

rosa - neclord

thanks for votes and review

The Gift Factory The Gift Factory

Preaty good

For your first flash movie, it's very decent. The website's a little odd though.

myTHself responds:

odd... i can take odd. but have a good press around... its not chop socky but theres plenty of blood... thanks.

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

I liked it

The animation was awsome, but I wish the sound was better. Also, the plot was a little cliche.

Marcus Peblo 3! the kill Marcus Peblo 3! the kill

Hmmmmm

Hey Eric, do you do alot of drugs?